Sunday 23 October 2011

I was so excited to do my work because last night i was slept at 6.30 pm until this morning 9.00 am, i just wake up. Hahaha....So, i got spirit to do my assignment that was haven't finish yet. Around 12.30 pm, my roommate had asked me to go to eat KFC, then we called a Taxi came to fetch us. I had order a set cheeze wedges and a set of Chicken Rice but i couldn't finish it because my stomach was full, so i just only could take away. At the night, after my spiritual group had finish, there was another spiritual group for Sabah peoples. My housemate didn't told me that spiritual group will having in our house, so i was surprise because that time i was watched movie at the living room and my others housemate was ate their's dinner. Finally, we just only can took our thing to our room and my housemate was ate dinner in their's room. Today, was a nothing special things happen and it was a wonderful day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment