Tuesday 18 October 2011

Today i had no class at all, but i need to wake up early because at 2.00 pm i got EC II presentation and i need to met with my friend and discuss with them. I was so nervous when i attend the class which is different group from my own group and there had China and Korea peoples in that group. They were so excited because their had role play and forum presentation too, but this mad me become more nervous. Luckily, i finish do my presentation then i had go to library to do my work since can't online at my hostel. Then, i had a dinner with my friend at "Fu Man Lou" at 6.00 pm. After that, i had discuss my assignment with my friend but suddenly called by the senior to attend the election for our Chinese association. It was finish at 10.30 pm.  I arrived at my hostel around 10.50 pm then i had take my bath before go to sleep. Today was a long time for me to stay whole day at campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment