Saturday 24 September 2011

Say No To Tension!!!!!!

Before go for the KRS class, i and my friend had eat the breakfast at cafe "I One U" in our Tanjung Malim "pekan". After that, we had go to Maybank to credit our money while waiting for the bus. I attend the class at 11.00 am and in this class it doesn't make me fell so tension on how to do this how to do that in the assignment no matter do it individually or do it in a group.

After having the class, i was waiting for my friend in the campus because she had the group discussion with her friends. Around 3.30 pm, i go back to my hostel to prepare myself before go to the church. It was my first time to hand up the singing part in Tanjung Malim church. I was very afraid and nervous. Then, there was somebody  already set up a lot of games for us to play to make our relationship become more closer. In that games, we were very with happy

No comments:

Post a Comment