Monday 26 September 2011

Today's class is much more than the other days, so i as usual prepare myself before go to wait the bus. From the lecture say, we got know that the class today had been canceled, because he had get information to attend a program. Because of that class cancellation, i and my friend went together to the e-learning to access which got the strong line. 


My timetable on today is full especially at the noon until evening. After i have finish my class at 4.00 pm, i had rush to Proton City to attend my next class. But who knows there was no bus go to the Proton City even though there was many buses at there. We had asked for the bus drivers, but them say the PC bus is at Bus Stop KAB there, then we go there and ask, who knows the driver say this bus is not  go to the PC. I and my friend felt very angry about that because we had wait nearly one hour but still no bus. At that moment, we only can called a car to fetch us go to the PC.  The bus service and the attitude of the bus driver make me felt so disappointed and also irresponsible.









No comments:

Post a Comment