Thursday 22 September 2011

Today, almost to late, because of sleeping late on preparation for today's EC public speaking last night. While the answer for the public speaking on title "Human Interest" are ready, but at the end the answer was no use because the name didn't called by the lecture. Today my lecture are directly told us - when in her class must talk in English with each other, otherwise she will kick us out of her class or drop us automatically in this courses. Besides that, she was also very harsh to blame the students because of several mistakes on doing the work that she ask to do. 

I have finish my lunch then i went to the bus station want to go back but there was too many people until make wait the bus for six times. I was thanks to "Wei Leong" because willing fetch me back to the hostel if not i don't know how long should i wait for getting the bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment