Friday 23 September 2011


Today I get up early as usual, prepare ready to go for my class. While we were going to take the bus, since it is appeared in front of an alley packed with people. We waited a long time for the bus. Today we finish our first two hours of classes, then the teacher say the third class was cancel, we were very happy. After that, I went to "Garden Dhali"with my friends to enjoy our lunch.About 11:30, I and my friends went together to orientation that was organized by the Chinese Club", in which we participated in many interesting activities and meet many new JuniorBecause we have classes at 3.00 pm, so I leave early.The new lecture was very cute, kind also very interesting and in that lesson, I learned a lot thing about how to use the grammar correctly. After having the class, i have group discussion with my friend at b e-learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment